PstExporter is a very easy to use Mac application that exports messages, contacts and calendars from Outlook PST files to your Mac. It works with multiple mail programs.
- Works with all versions of Outlook pst files.
- No file size limit.
- Process multiple files in a batch.
If you continue to use Outlook on a PC and your pst files are updated frequently, you may want to avoid having to export every time the pst files change. In that case, check out our other product PST Bridge.
The .mbox files generated by PstExporter, can be easily imported by Apple Mail and other mail programs.
Creates appointments found in your pst files directly into Mac OS X's calendar application (iCal).
Contacts found in the pst files are exported as vCard files (.vcf), which can be imported automatically by the system's Address Book.
Select any number of pst files and PstExporter will process them one after the other, without user intervention.
No additional software required
Windows and/or Microsoft Outlook not needed.
More About PstExporter
PstExporter is a Mac application that let you export Outlook Offline Folders, also known as pst files, to a format that can be imported by other programs in your Mac.
Different item types are exported in multiple formats:
- Messages: E-Mails are converted to .mbox files, keeping the folder hierarchy intact. These files can be later imported by Apple Mail or similar (learn more).
- Appointments: Calendar items are transferred directly into the system's calendar application.
- Contacts: These items are saved as individual vcard files. These files are easily imported by the Contacts application in your Mac (learn more).
This product is not available in Apple's App Store. If you would like to install a product from the App Store, please check out PST Bridge.