PST Bridge is an application designed to access Outlook Offline Folders (also know as pst files) from a Mac. The application is distributed here and in Apple's App Store. In order to let users evaluate our product, download in both cases is free. When running in evaluation mode, only the first 10 items from each folder can be opened.
- PST Bridge Pro: This is the version distributed on our website. When purchased, both the Viewer and the Export Wizard are unlocked.
- PST Bridge: This is the version available on Apple's App Store. Viewer and Export Wizard are separate in-app purchases that can be unlocked by using your Apple ID from inside the application.
To find out more about the differences between PST Bridge and PST Bridge Pro, please check out our FAQ section. To download, please follow one of these links:
|From the App Store||From our website|
PST Bridge v2.2.0
PST Bridge Pro v2.2.0
|(free download)||(free download)|
Installation (PST Bridge Pro)
- Download PST Bridge Pro from this link.
- Open the .dmg file that is saved in your Downloads folder.
- A virtual drive will be mounted. Simply drag the PST Bridge Pro icon to the Applications folder.
- Installation is finished. Now you can launch PST Bridge Pro from your system's Launchpad.
Installation (PST Bridge)
If you download PST Bridge from Apple's App Store, the application will be installed automatically. When the download is finished, you may launch PST Bridge from your system's Launchpad.
We are comitted to ensure that our products are always current with the latest operating system version. The current version of PST Bridge, is compatible with OS X 10.7 (Lion) all the way up to the latest version OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
If you have OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), you may download an older compatible version of PST Bridge from this link.
For users running 10.5 (Leopard), check out our legacy product PstExporter.