Pst Mail for iOS
Pst Mail is a simple app that will bring Outlook offline folders (i.e., pst files) to your iPad or iPhone, making their email messages convenientely available. It does not require an Internet connection or data plan to operate.
- Works with all versions of Outlook pst files.
- No file size limit.
- It can manage multiple pst files.
No Conversion Needed
Simply upload pst files to your device and you are ready to go. No conversion process is required.
Easy to Use
Intuitive and simple to use. A few taps will take you anywhere you need.
Address Book Integration
Message recipients and sender information can be linked to the device contacts.
Search by sender, recipient, subject, message text, or attachment file name. Results may also be filtered by date range.
Messages are stored in your iPad or iPhone. You do not need a connection to your email server in order to read your stored messages.
Most common attachment types may be shown in a quick preview screen, without having to leave the app.
Reply and Forward
Reply, Reply All or Forward messages in the pst file.
Messages can be sent wirelessly to an Air Print printer.
A separate view let you customize the user interface and other parameters of the application.
More About Pst Mail
Wether you are on a plane, or at the North Pole, years of messages lay at your fingertips. Pst Mail helps you carry all your emails with you, even if you do not have access to the Internet.
Pst Mail does not need to perform any kind of conversion, it can open Outlook pst files and show their messages in its own user interface.
There are multiple options to transfer files from your PC to your device:
- iTunes: Use your USB cable to copy all your Outlook pst files to your iPhone or iPad.
- Pst Mail Sync: Use this free tool to transfer messages wirelessly. Synchronization is done incrementally to reduce transfer times.
- Dropbox: Use your Dropbox account to download pst files from the Cloud.
- Other apps: Copy files from other applications into Pst Mail.
In order to evaluate Pst Mail, you may download the lite version (Pst Mail Lite). To learn more, please refer to our FAQ section.