PST Bridge will have generated .vcf files in the directory you have selected during export. In order to import those contacts into the system's Address Book, follow these easy steps:
1. If you would like the contacts to be imported into a specific group, make sure it is selected in the Address Book before you begin.
2. Use Finder to navigate to the directory where PST Bridge saved the .vcf files
3. Select the contacts you would like to import
4. Right click and select Open
5. The Address Book will ask for confirmation, and will import contacts automatically
Importing .vcf contacts into Entourage 2008 is extremely easy, just follow these steps:
1. Launch Entourage and select the Address Book icon.
2. Launch Finder and navigate to the directory where the exported .vcf files are.
3. Select the contacts you would like to import.
4. Drag and drop them to the Entourage window, as shown on this screenshot: